Welcome to Fine Modus
To effectively support health restoration, firstly on the main target areas of competence, while to develop successful therapeutic solutions in other pathological areas. To promote and support initiatives aimed at the implementation of practical applications towards the health protection. To represent a landmark in science and to add value in updating doctors and in informing patients. To work in all its activities in a strict and effective way, according to ethical and moral principles.
- Andrositol® Plus
Food supplement. International and Italian Patented. The product is available in boxes of 14 sachets. […]more
Inofolic contains Myo-Inositol and Folic acid for the effective treatment of PCOS and ovulation induction with no side effects! […]more
Man’s reproductive function may be influenced in a negative way by many causes, such as lifestyle, environmental factors and […]more
Gives men better chances:Improving sperm Motility
Improving sperm Quality
COMPOSITIONSupplement based on Vitamins. Minerals. Inositol with L-carnitine and L-Arginine.
Man’s reproductive function may be influenced in a negative way by many causes, such as lifestyle, environmental factors and clinical disorders that compromise spermatozoal function.
Such disorders may originate spermatozoa with decreased motility, or may produce a seminal fluid with a number of morphologically abnormal spermatozoa or a seminal fluid with a reduced concentration of spermatozoa. One of the factors that contributes greatly to male infertility is the oxidative stress, which compromises spermatozoal maturation, thus altering their motility, cellular morphology and DNA stability.
AndrositolTM formulation has been intentionally studied in order to be useful in all those cases in which a reduced reproductive function is detected, such as the following instances:
Oligospermia, Asthenospermia, Oligoasthenospermia.
The therapeutic effects are obtained thanks to the synergic action of its components:
- Myo-Inositol: apparently this substance plays a fundamental role in spermatozoal maturation at the time of their migration from the epididymis, that is the section of male genital apparatus where myo-inositol level is greater than that contained in testicles. Myo-inositol deficit is correlated also to the reduced production of spermatids, that differentiate into mature spermatozoa through spermiogenesis. In addition, myo-inositol plays an essential role in the stabilization of tubuline, a fundamental protein for spermatozoal motility, and acts as an antioxidant agent at mitochondrial level, thus counteracting free radicals action.
- L-Arginine: L-arginine is an essential aminoacid for growth; it is present in high concentration also in nuclei of cells at a reproductive stage and it reaches a 50% level in spermatozoal nuclei; in addition it facilitates spermiogenesis. L-arginine stimulates the production of nitric oxide, thus assuring an adequate oxygen supply to muscles, whose stimulation at the level of either the cavernous bodies of the penis or the anococcygeal muscles causes penile erections; therefore, L-arginine improves blood flow in the genital area thus favouring more pronounced and enduring erections.
- L-carnitine: in cellular energetic metabolism L-carnitine plays an important antioxidant role especially at testicular and epididymal level, as it improves spermatozoal motility and fertilizing function. L-carnitine administration brings about an improvement in seminal parameters by increasing spermatozoal quality and motility.
- Folic Acid: folic acid is a vitamin belonging to complex B vitamins; it plays a very significant and essential role for cell growth and division (haematopoiesis). A relationship has been demonstrated between genic changes pertinent to the enzymes of folic acid metabolism and male subfertility. In oligospermia and asthenospermia a pathologic increase has been observed in homocysteine, which is a direct or indirect cause of spermatogenesis changes. Folic acid plays a fundamental role in the treatment of decreased reproductive function as well as in the increment of spermatic quality.
- Selenium: the supply of selenium is essential for spermatozoa structural integrity and for the regulation of spermatogenesis, since this element favours spermatozoa motility, increases their number and quality. In addition, it acts as an antioxidant by counteracting oxidative stress, which is a primary cause of male infertility.
- Vitamin E: vitamin E is located inside cell membrane thickness, thus providing a protective shield against free radicals. It significantly reduces malondialdehyde (MDA) level in spermatozoa (malondialdehyde is a product resulting from peroxidation and it is often used as an oxidative damage index), and improves spermatozoal motility. Selenium intake in association with vitamin E increases the efficacy of the latter substance.
AndrositolTM may be useful in all the instances of decreased male reproductive function, since it increases the quality and the amount of spermatozoa. Altogether its components reduce the impact of infertility environmental causes by means of an antioxidant action that decreases the amount of free radicals in the microenvironment in which spermatozoa become mature. AndrositolTM may be administered as an adjuvant in the treatment of Oligospermia, Asthenospermia and Oligoasthenospermia.
- Effects of folic acid and zinc sulfate on male factor subfertility a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial
- Mechanism of action of L-arginine on the vitality of spermatozoa is primarily through increased biosynthesis of nitric oxide
- Oral carnitine supplementation increases sperm motility in asthenozoospermic men with normal sperm PHGPx
- Transport of carnitine and acetylcarnitine by carnitine_organic cation transporter (OCTN) 2 and OCTN3 into epididymal spermatozoa